The 2016 North Africa Future Banking Forum will address the latest innovations, trends and challenges in this emerging market. The forum will take place from the 24th October – 25th October and is rotating around the central theme of “Innovation for 21st century banking.”
Key topics will be discussed at this forum:
- The Future of Digital Banking in North Africa
- Payment Technologies – Modernizing the Payment Environment by incorporating Cashless Technology
- Omni Channel Banking – Technology and Innovation to improve Customer Interaction /creating a holistic view of the customer
- Cybersecurity to Secure your Digitization
Who will be there:
CISOs, CTOs, COOs, CISOs, Directors, Department Heads and other decision makers will join the event to identify channels and opportunities to transform the region’s banking sector into a more advanced, competitive and futuristic one through experienced knowledge-sharing sessions.
Particeep will be at the Forum!
Particeep is a white label & API solution that helps Banks, Asset Management companies, and private funding marketplaces digitize their financial operations online. At Particeep, we are enabling the transformation of the financial services industry using a custom-made and collaborative platform dedicated to asset distribution.
Some client examples that we our proud to provide:
- Private funding marketplaces (equity, loan, bonds, …)
- Crowdfunding platforms
- Startup or SME sourcing and funding
- Asset or funding distribution platforms
Particeep is not a standard IT service company! Particeep is a techno startup dedicated to finance (FinTech). We set up platforms in an agile modes and help you benefit from our strong knowledge of collaborative platforms and user experience standards. We provide platforms that fully digitalize the investment process of your clients.
To book a meeting with them during the event, please contact our account manager Hugo Mathieu : firstname.lastname@example.org